- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information collection, use, and sharing.
- NPIC is the sole owner of the information collected on the Site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
The information we collect is only the information you voluntarily give us and will consist of:
- Email addresses given, either through signing up for our newsletters, contacting us via the “Contact Us” page, or signing up for contests and sweepstakes.
- Social media information provided by the social media platforms listed on our page when you link to, follow, and interact with our social media pages.
- Cookies, as detailed later.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Request that we identify what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Request that we delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website your information is protected both online and offline. We use standard security measures for the Site but the Internet is not 100% secure, thus we cannot guarantee that the Site is completely secure. We will protect any information we collect to the best of our ability and will never share your information with any third party unless we have your consent to do so. We do have links that take you to third-party sites such as social media sites and the websites of charitable organizations. These third-party sites have separate privacy policies and therefore may have different procedures for privacy and security. We cannot guarantee the privacy of your information you share with such third-party sites.
All information is collected in the United States and is subject to U.S. privacy laws which may be more or less secure depending on where you are internationally.
We use “cookies” on this Site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a Site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Site and identify repeat visitors to our Site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, it could help expedite your login to the Site and thereby save you time while on our Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Site.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This Site contains links to third-party sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such third-party sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of any third-party site that collects personally identifiable information.